Richtech Industries, an industry leader in basement waterproofing technology is seeking a full-time Warehouse Associate to join our growing team.
The Warehouse Associate will split time between light manufacturing and ensuring that customers receive the correct parts, in the right quantity, at the right time and in a safe manner.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Operating manufacturing machinery in an efficient and safe manner
• Picking, packing and preparing shipments of customer orders within the same day with a 98% accuracy rate
Skills and Qualifications:
• At least one year of shipping experience
• Ability to repetitively lift 50-100 lbs.
• Forklift/Tow Motor experience a plus, but not required
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to follow directions and strong attention to detail
Hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. to start, with the possibility of flexible scheduling after 90-day probationary period.
This is a physically demanding, full-time position with benefits after 90 days of employment. Starting at $12/hr. with opportunity for advancement. Training on all job duties will be provided.