It’s a pipe within a pipe
QuikJet Clean-Out Drainage Pipe is a new product from Richtech that features jet spray “nozzles” within the pipe for easy clean-out services.
The pipe and 90° corner piece feature a nested 11/16” diameter pipe along the top of the interior wall with perforations every 8”.
Use PVC cement to create a closed system with the connectors, end cap, and hose barb.
When a hose is attached to the hose barb, the closed system becomes pressurized and the perforations create a jet spray of water along the length of the system.
The result is a strong, downward jet stream every 8” that flushes away sediment and debris.
QuikJet at a glance
- Combines vertical (“Tall-Face”) QuikFlo pipe with a new integrated clean-out system
- Attach a hose to one end of the complete QuikJet system to clean out dirt and debris
- PVC cemented connectors and end cap create a pressurized clean-out system
- Eliminates unsightly traditional clean-out ports in completed waterproofing jobs
- Connectors feature beveled edges for easy insertion
- Water inlet holes are 1”
QuikJet Sales Flyer
QuikJet Overview Video